Tuesday, April 3, 2007

newsy news

i haven't posted in a while, mostly because i don't have internet at home yet (soon, soon!) and have finally finished all of this change stuff and am too tired to try to articulate it.

other than, it's mostly done.

yesterday, i gave up the keys to my old place. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! i got in the car and yelled and screamed a little, then drove to a meeting for work and sat through it with a HUGE cheshire smile on my face. my shoulders feel just incrementally less tight, which is saying A LOT.

i've made a very professional workplan to transition out of my job and am moving full speed ahead on that, and i am getting less and less sad about lu every day.

and shocking, yet true, i am even planning to have some FUN. (fun, oh how i've missed you!) it's a long weekend coming up and i am going to swim and frolick and pick up my bike from the bike shop and i'm going to eat yummy food with family and maybe even throw in a yoga class or two. i am so stoked.

and i just want to make it public that my brother and i share a genetically encoded "love of top 40" gene, along with our lack of chin definition. he left me a message with jt and "what goes around comes around". the beauty was that the message could have been from any of 3 people, and i had to check the phone number to see who it was from. i LOVE the image of him driving my grandma's lincoln with JT cranked.

and i will leave you all with that beautiful image and the promise of more posts to come.

love j. xo