Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

this really made my day....
how sweet can this get?
i look like james spader AND nana mouskouri??

gold, i tell you, gold. life cannot get any sweeter than this.

(oh yes it can, lisa looks like nicholas cage..... i think we're tied... at least nicholas cage is related to francis ford coppola. james spader is almost related to andrew mccarthy since they starred in pretty in pink together.)

anyhoo, i pretty much resemble any celebrity with dark framed glasses. i especially appreciate the sunglasses at bottom right. priceless. (i can't believe they left out ray charles and stevie wonder!!!)

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

No, I refuse to be consoled. My ONLY result was Nicholas Cage. At least you got a bunch of weirdies to choose from. It's just me and Nic against the world. He could be related to every Ford Coppola on earth and I would still be devastated. Ask around, everytime someone mentions Nicholas Cage I'm like "I hate that guy". So this is my punishment.

He named his kid Kal El and then DENIED that it's a superman reference. Sheesh! Nana Mouskouri is looking mighty fine in compares. I'm just trying to put this whole thing behind me and move on with some semblance of a happy life.

jess said...

oh, i didn't know it was your ONLY response.

i'm speechless.

other than, ya, he's a wank.
er.... gotta go now.