Thursday, March 8, 2007

lunchtime quicky

couple of things happening in my ever-so-boring life:

1) sadly, i'm putting lulu up for adoption. if anyone would like her, she needs a special home where someone can be with her for most of the day. leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

2) my landlord put the house up for sale and now is nagging me every day to do something. he's a turd.

3) i got a new apartment (thank you julia) for April 1st, but since julia is leaving the country on the 15th, i can move in whenever (take that, turd-landlord).

4) my neighbours upstairs had a baby girl on Feb 28th. weird thing is that the first time i heard any cooing was yesterday. i met her and she's so wee and bee-you-tiful. and she has the coolest parents.

i'll post some pics to go with all this soon but just had to get that off my chest.

i love change and apparently, change looooooooves me.

2 comments:

Julia said...

and i get the happiness of knowing that my apartment is going to a good home. yahhh

Jay said...

You're a "shit stinks" kind of girl and you have a turd landlord?

I see a correlation. :)