Monday, March 26, 2007

good news about lu

my neighbour saw lulu on friday morning jogging with her new owners!!!! SO GREAT!!!

it made me a little sad to think she's frolicking with others, and then i got so excited because it means that she only spent tops a week and a half at the SPCA. and they're joggers! and hopefully they're homeowners!!! with a high fence!!! and metal doors!!!

anyhoo, i'm happy.

and here are two of my fave pics of lulu...

yes, i'm wearing stripes with plaid (don't tell my bro).

this one is absolutely priceless - pooped lulu sleeping on her corner of the couch which she ravaged in one of her destructo-phases. crappy couch anyway, but the little bits of foam were every where. if they were spores there would have been baby couches all over the apartment. my favourite is when they would hang off her mouth and she would have no idea.

yay for happy homes - more on that in my next post.

No comments: