Saturday, December 8, 2007

teaser

i only have one pic of the pirate team. (my co-worker's computer was giving her attitude and wouldn't let her send more than one at a time.)

it's a group shot and gives you a good idea of our costumes and just a wee glimpse of the glory of the good ship canker sore.

this is what winning looks like...


and as for this weekend, i went over to prem's last night for dinner and it was so good. his friend and his girlfriend came over for dinner. i got to watch grey's that prem had pvr'd for me and then i made the most kickass vegan chocolate pudding cake. really - i astounded even myself. this morning, i'm fighting a tickle in my throat and now have to organize the next 3 weeks of my life (groan) in order to get everything done. oh, xmas!

buuuutttt i think i'm going to go play outside and i'm going to pump some iron and craft away.
i'm also a little behind in posting since i still need some pics from last weekend's snowshoeing and pedicures from this week! my toes are so pretty!

No comments: