Wednesday, August 15, 2007

poop on a scoop

life is not bad. don't get me wrong. but it is definitely hump day and i am feeling the pain.

too much going on. work is good, but i don't have a lot to do right now. my volunteer work totally picked up and was in crisis mode for the past 2 days which was tiring, and now i'm volunteering to write a stinkin' report for my former workplace which i so don't want to do, but is now very close to being overdue.

and then my grandad had chest pains and he's ok, but it brings up all of this family stuff which is messy and hard to process at times.

and then my freakin' wholesome bread which i bought at market on saturday is already mouldy so i cut off the bad parts and barely assembled a veggie dog for dinner which followed my amazing appetizers of yogurt with choco chips and crackers with cheez whiz (aka orange plastic). and i just had a fruit bar to top off my fabulous dinner. *groan*

honestly. i am going on yoga retreat this weekend and it cannot come fast enough.

ugh.

2 comments:

Julia said...

well big hugs and smooches from me to make you feel better.

now go drink some water because that will help too

jenn said...

Yay for yoga!