Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i have nothing interesting to say

really, i don't.

other than i have reached the height of laziness and am really feeling the urge for direction in my life. i have been sleeping a lot even though i'm totally well rested and now am waking up at 5:30 because i'm done sleeping and also because the birds are freaking out. (i go back to sleep and get up at 8:30ish). it's nice that i'm so relaxed but i'm also concerned that i'm almost toooooo relaxed. (for example, i have to set my alarm for 8 am.... my alarm.... and i normally hit snooze).

my version of doing nothing normally involves lots of something, but in this case, nope, it's actually a whole lot of nothing. and my friend is coming back from the island tonight, and i'm going to have to come up with something that i did in the 4 days that she was gone other than "i lounged around in my pjs".

anyhoo, i'm making myself go swimming so i don't feel like my ass is swollen all the time, but i have to be honest in that, i'm concerned that with my laziness, i'll just go down to the beach, soak up some rays and then come back home.

now that i've written that, it really doesn't seem so bad.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Sounds good to me!

Yonners said...

Me too! Mom comes home from work and says 'what did you do today' and I just smile and ask her what she did today and avoid the topic since 'read blogs' and 'slept' aren't the most dynamic of answers.